Yangcun Mini World
An Introduction to the Yangcun Mini World in Tianjin.
Random photo: Impressions of China
Situated in the west of Yangcun Township of Wuqing District, Tianjin, the Yangcun Mini World is 80 kilometers from Beijing to the north and each 30 kilometers apart from Tianjin to the south and Langfang to the west.
The Yangcun Mini World boosts the World famous and typical scenery, historic spots, architecture and art of different countries, according to a certain proportion to miniature within one garden. The garden is a large-scale comprehensive amusement park with its appropriate cultural recreational activities and service trades.
It encompasses 32 hectares of land. The entire garden constitutes according to the natural terrain of the earth with sceneries scattered reasonably, strewn orderly mountains alternating with rivers, and combining movement with quietude. The 113 scenes of more than 80 countries are miniature within one garden according to 1:1 and 1:50 relative proportion. A part of the water region of over 13.33 hectares (32.93acres) is reserved for growing lotus and fish raising. In water the visitor can cruise round “the world” on the yacht of Columbus. The visitor can also row boat in “the Atlantic” and go angling in “the Indian Ocean.” The World famous bridges reflecting amid the lakes and mountains connect the five continents and four oceans in the garden as a whole. The narrow paths are full of twists and turns between the scenes with shades of green trees. All these fully realize the organic combination of the garden being of the East and West. The 113 points of interest in the garden can be summed up into the following categories:
- The historic spots of ancient culture—the Great Wall of China, the Pyramid of Egypt, etc.
- The example of modern architecture—The Eiffel Tower of France, the Sydney Opera House of Australia, etc.
- The essence of World sculpture—the 100-meter sculptured corridors, etc.
- Religious temples and churches—Cathedral of St. Basil Blazhenny of Russia, the Great Golden pagoda of Rangoon, and Myanmar, etc.
- The famous natural scenes—Mount Fuji of Japan, Mount Rushmore National Memorial of the USA, the scenes of Latin America, etc.
- The scientific scenes of the world—the Greenwich Clock of the U.K., and the Monument of Equator, etc.
- Folk custom and folkways of different countries—Windmill of Holland, the native dwelling houses of New Zealand, etc.
In the garden, the visitor can not only review the human history and learn the modern culture but also amuse oneself and mould one’s temperament. The recreational spots with the attractions of foreign countries and region such as Hampton Forest Labyrinth, the Doll Museum of Finland, the Mini Golf of Germany, the Amusement own of Lisbon of Macao and the Children’s World, the Future World, the Lucky Cave, the Water Paradise, the Pavilion of Magic, etc. will bring you boundless joyl.